Day’s Chevrolet Jasper Is Open and Committed to Serving all New, Pre-owned, Service and Parts Customers
- Day’s Jasper is prepared to perform the entire car buying process online and via phone without coming to the dealership.
- Day’s Jasper will be offering FREE in-home delivery in the Atlanta Metro, Suburban and North Georgia Areas.
- Please email or call Joe Bringhurst General Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org 678-471-2441 for all your alternative “in person” sales options.
- Day’s Chevrolet Jasper – Normal Hours of Operation as of May 1, 2020
New & Preowned Sales: Monday- Friday 9AM – 7PM, Saturday 9AM-6PM, Always Closed on Sunday
Service & Parts: Monday-Friday 8AM-6PM, Saturday 9AM-2PM, Always Closed on Sunday
- Thank you for your continued business.
Our mission at Day’s Chevrolet Jasper concerning COVID-19
While the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is a rapidly changing and fluid situation from a public health perspective, we are committed to keeping all parties informed. We have reviewed the CDC guidelines on recommended steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. Below are several of these steps:
• MEET AND GREET - We have advised all employees to suspend handshakes and physical contact. While we typically welcome guests with a handshake and a friendly smile, this precautionary measure will hopefully mitigate the spreading of germs. The smile and quality guest experience will continue!
• CLEANLINESS – Our employees have continuously been made aware of the importance of hand washing. We have asked everyone to continue to wash their hands several times throughout the day. We also have a cleaning staff arriving every evening to not only clean the facility, but also deeply sanitize and disinfectant high touch areas and surfaces throughout the building.
• GUEST VEHICLES – We are implementing the regular use of plastic seat covers, steering wheel cover, and floor mats. These items will not be removed until the vehicle is delivered to you.
• LOANER VEHICLES – Service loaner vehicles will continue to be cleaned and sanitized using the necessary cleaning materials after each use.
• EMPLOYEE HEALTH – We have asked all employees at Day’s Chevrolet Jasper to stay at home if they are experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc. Team members that have traveled to high impact areas (as determined by the CDC) will be ask to self-quarantine.
Currently, Day’s Chevrolet Jasper intends to continue with normal business hours. Below are a few of the options we would like to offer to all customers that are concerned with visiting the dealership in person.
• A full service online buying process. You can visit our website at www.dayschevroletjasper.com to view all of our new and pre-owned inventory. We will be happy to deliver the vehicle to your home, facilitate any financing needs, and offer an appraisal without you having to come to the dealership.
• Shuttle Service / Courtesy Transportation – If you need to have a service appointment that is expected to last longer than an hour, we have alternate transportation options for you.
We thank you for your loyalty and your continued support over the years. While there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, we are grateful you have entrusted us with your automotive needs. We will continue to monitor the ever-changing situation and will provide any updates should our company policies change.
Day’s Chevrolet Jasper